Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:48:45 -0500
Thanks for the info on the bands.  I am so fascinated with this.  It is
truly amazing to talk without wires and computers that far.  I used to
fool with cb's when I was a kid and on the very rare occation, we talked
skip to California and not for very long.  Being on this list is giving
me added encouragement to study hard and pass even the extra class
license.  I know one at a time.  Thanks again.