Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:43:17 -0400
Hi Lou,

You can either go in to your My Computer properties or go to system with in
control panel.  Just select the update tab and you have four radial buttons
that go all the way from automatically installing updates to turning off
updates all to getter.  I do want to get the updates as Microsoft Windows is
the primary target for bad guys.  But, I also want to know what Microsoft is
installing before I install it.  If Linux or Apple's version of it gets more
popular, the bad guys will go after those systems also.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is WONDERFUL!