Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:59:23 -0600
So Farnsworth was blind?
That's an interesting bit of history...i didn't know that.
Its a very popular method these days and worked very well for me.
I find that i cannot send code accurately at the slow character rate because
its just...too slow and agonizing, but controlling the spacing between
characters is much
easier....I will send five words a minute, but at about a 13 word per minute
character speed.
Its easier to copy code that way too since you get used to the way
characters sound instead of with the slow dits and dahs and trying to put
them all together.
This only becomes a problem of course when the contesters begin to send code
at a 55 WPM character speed and 20 WPM spacing lol
73
Colin, V A6BKX