Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:59:23 -0400
I've sent several messages to the list in an attempt to tell the individual
how to unsubscribe, then resubscribe to the list. There is _not_ a nomail
command for this particular server software. However, every message I've
sent has been rejected because the damned listserver thinks it's a series of
commands, not a message to be posted to the list. I followed the
instructions in the bounce messages and it still bounces them, so I'm giving
up. Maybe if Ken sees this, he can do something like wreak death and
destruction on the operators of this particular server in hopes that they'll
lighten up and relax their overly sensitive message scanning software enough
to permit helpful messages to be posted.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL