Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:00:58 -0400
From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
inline
So, you're paying a minimum of $15 per month. But for that you get 150
minutes per month if I did the math correctly.
My wife has a trackphone which she has for emergencies.  The minutes are
more expensive, but she buys 150 per year at a cost of $89.  This gives her
a cell phone for $7.50 per month which is half the cost of teh netten plan
with fare fewer minutes.

I checked the website which is currently under construction.

73
Chris w1gm