Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:43:04 -0700
Hi

    thing about rotors, I am looking for a low cost rotor for my 2 meter
beam.  Blind friendly of course.  Any suggestion's?
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com