Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:54:37 -0500
Hi Tom,
My G5RV is only about fifteen feet off the ground.  It was a
temporary installation ten years ago!!  The twin lead isn't vertical
and the coax doubles back on itself and the whole thing shouldn't
work.  But it does, not too well, but work it does from ten through
75.  I am using a TS850 and the tuner brings the antenna close enough
to make the transceiver happy.  How is your ground?  That could
adversely affect either antenna.
Good luck and look for you on the air.