Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:44:45 -0500
Hi Fred.

The A/B button switches between the two VFOs.  The A=B button sets
whichever VFO is not the active VFOO to the same frequency as the active
VFO.  Basically, there are three things you can do with the VFOs.  You can
have transmit and receive on the same VFO (i.e. have the jSPLIT turned off)
and switch between the VFOs (that is what the A/B button is for), you can
split the VFOs (i.e. transmit on one VFO, and receive on the other) by
turning SPLIT on, or you can force both VFOs to the same frequency by
pressing the A=B button.  Note that if you have SPLIT turned on, and you
press A/B, you essentially reverse your split.

Hope this clarifies the difference between these buttons.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]