Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:06:03 -0500
I'm stuck in the corner of my bedroom which serves due to my time at the
radio desk and the computer desk, as my living room, bedroom, work area,
radio room, computer room, and who knows what next. It's not even a big
room, it's kind of divided in to 2 very tiny rooms. I wish my brother would
move out so I can move the entertainment center and the big computer in his
bedroom that he doesn't use now anyway. I have way too much stuff in here.