Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:46:14 -0500
On Thursday 3/9/06 22:13 Richard Fiorello wrote:
>At one time there was supposedly a rack that would hold the radio
>and control head.  Apparently it wasn't available in the U S.  Is
>that still the case?
That bracket is available with the 200 watt version.  I've seen it,
and frankly I'd rather have the control head separate.  I've had my
480 for a little more than a year, and have had no trouble with the
additional wiring.  I just coil up the excess cable and hide it out
of the way.  In my opinion, people are making more of an issue out of
this than they need to, but we all have our preferences.

Steve