Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:06:20 -0800
Hi
    You will need to subtract the DB loss of the feed line from your radio
to the antenna before multiplying it by the gain of the antenna.  You can
also subtract your feed line loss from the antenna gain and then use the
resulting number  to calculate the ERP.

                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com