Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:42:55 -0700
to get your true output power, that is, output power from the back of your
radio, you need a peak reading meter.
Although, if you are quick enough, the TW1 provides pretty accurate peak
readings as long as you can hold a whistle or inject a tone into the mike or
mike line for a reasonable amount of time...enough time to press the button
about 3 times quickly to take an average.
The control on the front of the radio is used to set the transmitters power
output...this is going to be as close as you can get to a realistic
representation of what is going out without using an out board meter.
73
Colin