Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:29:57 -0500
I don't know, but now we are on the thread of 220 and how to market it to
whom ever may be interested, you can't seem to get others interested in it
either.  There have been a lot of articles in Mobile Radio Technology
Magazine that I have read, and even that doesn't seem to help with
commercial interest of 220 MHz.  I think that the other two bands I know
of that I have heard next to no ham activity is the 33 CM band, (902-928)
MHz and 1240 to 1300 MHz.  I do know that with respect to 222-225 there
are some IRLP nodes for that, and there even is an IRLP node or two on 900
MHz, but no ham activity on 900 here, and very little on 220.