Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:15:51 -0500
not current models, in fact the current models are junk anyway,  there are
some good older ones out there like the Kenwood 3530A and the like, Icom
IC-37a or H,  stuff like that. ADI and alinco are the only 2 companies
making them now and the ADI's are notorious for problems as are most ADI
radios, and the alinco is not accessible I hear as most alincos are and if
it's like it's 2 meter version, the finals won't last more than a year or so
at most at a time.