Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:48:14 -0500
Hi everyone, I am possibly getting ready to start some work with the Red
Cross, and am looking out of state, and at the program with the South
Carolina Comission for the Blind's program.  Before I get into the class I
have to be excepted, and I am looking to recruit people to donate blood,
but I also think that it wouldn't hurt to mention the fact that I am a ham
and also would like to get involved with activities from that end.