Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:03:34 -0500
Just for my two cents worth, I renewed my ticket on the FCC web site back in
October on a Thursday afternoon and it was renewed on QRZ the next day, plus
I had my paper ticket in the mail the following Monday.
How about that for really great service???
I could hardly believe it myself!
73
Lowell W8QIY
Happy new year to all!