Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:23:57 -0500
Hi Tom:

The weather station is an Oregon Scientific Model WMR 968.
It is a completely wireless system with rain gage, wind direction and speed
and tempature.
It also measures barametric praesure.
The unit itself does not have speech but it connects to the computer by a
com port and with Window-eyes, I can read everything.
I am using a free program called,
FreeWX-WI
to get the info on the internet.
I hope this answers most of your questions.
If not, please ask me again.
73
Lowell  W8QIY