Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 21:36:51 -0500
I thought you might like to see my weather station I have put on
the internet; to take a look at it, go to:

www.wunderground.com

Where it asks for what city you would like to see the weather, put
in my zip code:

45331

Just look down that page and you will see:

North side of Greenville, OH  Greenville, OH

That is my station which will give you the conditions at our house
up-dated every 10 minutes.
You can also click on history and get even more information from
that day and previous days as well.
It probably will tell you more than you ever wanted to know, but
give it a try just for fun.

I would be interested in your comments concerning this project.

Lowell  W8QIY
Lowell Miller W8QIY