GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:41:40 +0100
                                  URGING GAMBIANS TO CATALOGUE WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS REGIME!
                  BY Jabou Joh
  Pa Nderry,
  Once again, just writing to say keep up the good work. Our country has never seen such barbarism and evil doings as is being perpetrated by Yaya Jammeh and his helpers. Both Jammeh and those who assist him in his evil doings, as well as those who have knowledge of them but refuse to speak out or they just look the way for the sake of self interest will pay the price one of these days. I thank you and your courageous sources for working to expose and catalogue these things because this is how this regime will be made to answer for what they have done and continue to do to our people. I urge more Gambians on the ground to take note of what they witness and to provide this information to be documented. They are the eyes and ears that will make it possible for all those murdered and tortured and their families to have justice one day. Their role as well as yours is very valuable to the cause to see justice done one day.

Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 (Archive on Friday, April 28, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい