From:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:56:15 -0600

I am pleased to share with you that I was interviewed on celiac disease and
the gluten-free diet for Web MD.

Gluten Intolerance: Against the Grain

Do wheat products cause intestinal trouble? Try these tips for a gluten-free
diet

www.webmd.com/content/article/125/115981.htm

In addition, I had the opportunity to educate dietitians about celiac
disease and the GF diet at the Florida Dietitian's Association conference in
July. My session entitled "The Gluten-Free Boom.Are You Prepared" was very
well attended and attendees were delighted to receive additional practical
information and resources.

Finally, the expanded edition of Gluten-Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource
Guide (April 2006) continues to receive excellent reviews from those with
celiac disease, physicians, dietitians and others. To read the reviews, see
the table of contents and how to order check out www.glutenfreediet.ca
<http://www.glutenfreediet.ca/>

Celiac support groups and health professionals can order the book at a 40%
volume discount rate. Contact Case Nutrition Consulting at
[log in to unmask] for details.

Enjoy the summer!

Shelley

Shelley Case, B. Sc., RD
Case Nutrition Consulting, www.glutenfreediet.ca
Author: Gluten Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource Guide
Medical Advisory Board: Celiac Disease Foundation, Gluten Intolerance Group,
Canadian Celiac Association
Advisory Board: Living Without Magazine
EMail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (306) 536-7716     Fax: (306) 751-1000