From:
Cathy Kourafas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cathy Kourafas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:31:46 -0600

I'm sorry this summary is coming so late.  I couldn't find the time to do it.  Thank you so much to everyone who responded.  It will really help.  Here is my original question and following are the responses:

I have had successful IGG food sensitivity testing done through Immuno
Labs.  They have recently tripled their prices and I can no longer afford
to have the testing done through them.  Can anyone recommend a reasonably
priced lab that they have had successful testing done through?  I would
really appreciate any responses.  I have been having a lot of problems and
would like to have this testing done soon.
http://www.yorkallergyusa.com

I don't know if you would consider their prices reasonable, but I found
them to be substantially cheaper than the run of the mill IgE through a
typical lab.  In fact, our IgE *co-pay* was triple the price we paid for
the entire panel of IgG's.....
I test myself for years using Muscle Resistance testing and most of what I suspect is confirmed by my Naturopath who is also an MD. After using this for years,

About Muscle Testing (Kinesiology) -

I really like this site for explanation and instructions on self testing  - It describes the method I use in the self testing steps
http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/AB1473/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=68&DID=8

Another site demonstrating the method I used for Self Testing - Yes/No positions
http://www.ascending-star.com/kinesiol.htm

Good Health Info - Muscle Testing
http://www.goodhealthinfo.net/herbalists/muscle_testing.htm

Communicating with your Higher Self.
http://www.earthtym.net/39-communicating.htm

Past Forward - Some things to remember about muscle testing:
http://www.healpastlives.com/future/faqs/quhsask.htm

The Basic Balance Concept
http://www.lovinglife.org/balance.htm
http://www.fastfengshui.com/nlt_mar17_2004muscletest.htm
****************************************************************************************************************************
Go to www.glutensensitivity.net and pull up the Gluten Grain Sensitivity Primer.  I think the testing pages are about page 17 or in that area.  I'm surprised about the price changes because I just called them to update the primer and I don't remember a price change from last year.

The testing link on the intro page is not activated yet but it is coming in the next month or so.  Meanwhile a lot of info is in the primer, although there are some new panels that are not yet reported in the primer.
I really believe in Enterolab testing. I don't know how expensive your
other tests were, but Enterolab will soon include specific food testing
too. They are excellent in the IGA and IGG, tTG all in stool testing. They
also include the gene tests. I couldn't have done without Dr. Fine's
wonderful work. If you haven't before, check out www.enterolab.com  Good
luck,
I used York Laboratories to check for foods that Enterolab does not cover.

www.enterolab.com says that they will be offering more food tests in the future - no mention how soon or what foods.
I recommend EnteroLab (www.enterolab.com).
The lab I like best is Meridian Valley Labs in WA state.  They are CLIA
certified. Their 95 panel IgE + IgG test runs around $100.  I recently has
US BioTek done for twice that amt w/similar results to Meridian.  I'll go
w/Meridian again in future.  Have used it for our whole fam w/ good success,
tho' it does require a blood draw.
You can do it yourself..easily and very accurately.  Carlton Fredericks, the
grandaddy of American nutritonists recommended Dr Cocoa's book DR COCOA'S
PULSE TEST FOR ALLERGIES.  The method is very easy.

first, stay off the food GROUP for 7 -10 days.  In other words, if you are
testing milk, stay off milk, cheese, ice cream, magarine etc etc etc
Then, on an empty stomach take and record your pulse. Then take a small amt
of food...half glass of milk, wait and then 30, 60, 90 min tlater take your
pulse.  ANY RISE ABOVE 10% INDICATES AN ALLERGY.

it works!!!