Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:55:44 -0400
7bit
From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>

With August heat baking most of the country, it's the perfect time to find a
cool spot to enjoy the latest issue of Gluten-Free Living.

             You'll feel refreshed when you read "Give a Lick," a story that
tells you everything you need to know about ice cream on the gluten-free
diet. There is still plenty of summer left to put our tips on "Easy Eating
the Summertime" to good use. In these stories, you'll find recipes from ice
sandwich cookies to barbecue sauce.

            And what better time of the year to learn the facts about skin
products and the gluten-free diet.

            We also give you a new eight-step approach to the gluten-free
diet that finally turns it right-side-up and emphasizes the positive, not
the negative.

            As always, we keep you up-to-date on the latest news on
labeling, including the Food and Drug Administration's summer deadline for
coming up with an important proposed definition for "gluten free" on a
label.

            You'll also find our regular features, including answers to your
questions about food and updates on ways the gluten-free diet continues to
make its way into the mainstream.

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living