Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:40:49 -0500

Dear Listmates -
My thanks to all of you, and especially to Deb in Lisle, IL,
who emailed me a photo of the variety of Rokeach gefilte
fish that is GF.

I stopped by a Dominick's, here in the far south suburbs of
Chicago, where the manager told me last week they didn't have
the gefilte fish without matzo meal in it.

The manager that was there today took a look at the photo
I had printed out, from Deb's email to me, and said she thought
she had seen it in the store. I checked, and, sure enough, there was
one jar of it.

And, Rokeach has apparently re-labelled the product. On the
front of the jar, it says Gluten Free in bold black letters on a yellow
circle.

In the Passover foods section, I found 1/2 pound boxes of Barton's
mini-chocolates, too. Pricey, but scrumptious. Couldn't resist buying
a box. haven't had Barton's in decades.

Have a great holiday, everyone, whatever you celebrate!
-Vicki in Homewood, IL

*******
*******