ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 08:41:24 -0600
Lelia,

Yep, it's hot out there.  We didn't turn on the air either, but fortunately
we have good ventilation in the house.  It's an old house that used to have
no lights at all in teh bedrooms or livingroom.  We've had lights with fans
installed in those rooms, and it makes a big difference.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!