ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:10:29 +0100
Julie,

Did you know that at least some of those birds can really sing!
My friend and I had great fun teaching hers to sing.  He would
repeat a pfrase you played or sang and then he would make up his
own tunes.  He had a lovely voice too.  Give it a go and do let
us know if you have any success with him or her, or both!

Carol

I'll
>>never forget watching her drive off in the back seat of the car
of the
>>folks that took her, yet I know she was going to be much happier
and safer
>>on the farm she was headed for.  Why can't pups live as long as
those pet
>>birds do.  That would be much easier on us pet owners.

>>Retsil Yretsym

>>on 10:41 PM 4/16/2006, JULIE MELTON said:

>>Kathy,

>>THanks.  I like what you said about wishing I could be a dog and
explain.
>>tried to talk with Lear about going to a nice place with kids and
another
>>doggie to play with, but who knows how much he understood?  He
was happy
>>enough to be going out when he left, but he didn't yet realize
that I
>>wasn't
>>going with him.

>>Yes, I'm the practical type, but it's still hard missing the Lear
dog.

>>JulieMelton
>>visit me at
>>www.heart-and-music.com
>>Keep smiling!

you
>>> can't.  I'm praying for you, that the Lord will help you through
this