ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:24:05 -0400
Phil,
    That's cool.  I went to Sunrise service and stayed for breakfast at
church.  It was really good.  Then we waited around and went to Sunday
School and then to the regular church service.  A nearby 2nd Baptist Church
joined us for our Sunrise service which was good.  I was suprised there to
be so many people with it being so early.  After church I came home and then
went to my Mom's side of the family for Easter get together and then Dad and
I went to his family's get together.  It was a pretty long day.

Amy