ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:43:05 -0600
We had a shortened meeting this morning since my son and his family had to
leave for Easter dinner at his in law's home.  They came back late afternoon
and we had supper at our house about 6 PM and John and Vicki came to eat
with us.  All we did was read from two of the gospels concerning the
resurrection and then from First Corinthians chapter 15 and verses 12
through 20 and then from Philippians chapter 3 verses 7 to eleven.  Then we
had an open discussion about the resurrection and its daily importance to
our very relationship with an eternal God and Heavenly Father through Jesus
Christ and what He finished then, and is finishing now in his children on
earth before His return.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com