ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:48:17 -0700
April,

Am praying for you this morning even as I have read your message.  Is this
tale-conference a work thing?

Father in heaven, we just now lift April up to you for comfort and peace.
Lift this depression from her and let her feel your loving arms around,
above and beneath her.  We know that you can turn the hearts of kings.  Turn
the hearts of those involved with this tele-conference and give April favor
there.  Heal her of what ever is going on with her physical body even this
morning.  In Jesus name we pray, amen.

Vicki