ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 10:06:41 -0500
Brenda and I use to play practical jokes on each other. that was fun to
do. Back when we smoked, I put celery seeds in her cigarette, and once
hooked up a bucket of water to a string above the entry door,
unfortunately when she opened the door, having been a little leary of our
jokery fascination at the time, she heard something when she opened the
door and quick stopped and only got a little wet... darn it anyhow lol.
Sounds like Mike has to be on his toes with you around Carol hahaha. All
in good fun though that's cool.

Brad

on 04:52 AM 5/13/2006, Carol Pearson said:

Find me something to laugh at Brad.  It's a bit bleak here right now.  I
played a couple of little pranks on Mike last night.  The fun lasted just
a few mins but was good.

--
Carol

----- Original Message ----- From: "B Dunse" <[log in to unmask]>