ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 23:07:35 -0500
Vinnie and everyone,

Yes God is good. On one hand when I watch him and listen to him it breaks
my heart terribly in light of the quick witted  and on the go  guy he was,
to see him this way is tough. I hadn't spent much time with Andy over the
years due to distance and etc. but when my dad had his heart surgery, Andy
and his fiance and son were there visiting and when we left for each
others car in the parking lot he said "Love you guys" and I heard myself
say "Take care". I've told him I loved him  I think every time I've seen
him since but I wished I'd have said it that day. Now on the other hand I
am very joyful and happy in the work God is doing in Andy, and the drive
Andy has to fight through this, I believe personally, for his son. Thank
you all very much for your prayers.

Brad