ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:53:13 -0600
Sharon,

Maybe that God can use a willing  vessel in something that might seem very
small and ordinary to us,but big to God and to the person that we extend His
love and compassion to.  A great Easter lesson Sharon.  Thanks for sharing
it with us.  And thanks for being willing to be willing.  You're awesome,
and the Lord really shined through.

Vicki

Vicki