ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:50:35 -0400
This is true...I would advise the same thing, let someone in authority
envistigate, if the person is innocent of any wrong that would come out too!
Mygoodness!! I certainly do have these situation in my life don't I?  Mother
on drugs a sister on drugs too, neces who look as though they are following
after their mother's bad example.  I guess it's like when my mother was in
the hospital around Christmas and they thought she had pnmonia, but I know
it was a drug overdose. Since my Dad didn't tell them exactly what she was
taking...I called the doctor and told him myself just what was going on! He
kept the information confidential and didn't tell anyone how he knew.  He
did a blood workup and found the drugs in her system.  I just thought,"What
if...something happens because the doctors find out too late that she had
taken too many prescription drugs"  It's the same here too, since I know of
the situation...and harm could come, the only responsible thing to do is
telll the authorities.  It is not a wise decision to try and protect someone
who may being doing something that could harm children.  I guess I always
want to hope for the best as far as people go...but this just doesn't look
good, or feel good either!! Try as I might Ican't thnk of a good reason for
a married man to be talking to a teenage girl!!
I've thought too, what if someone were just using my friend's husband's
name...but that would come out too when the police investigate, they can
tell from which computer and what location  internet messages are being
sent!
I do appreciate all your thoughts, yall have just confirmed what I already
felt in my heart!
Rhonda