ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 03:43:33 -0500
Dear Pat, you and your family sure are facing a lot of physical
and other problems; but our faithful Lord will take care of them
for you.  He has promised to not give us more than we can bear.
Lord, Pat has a sprained wrist and a bladder infection.  Please
heal those for her, and relieve Vernon of his sinus infection
also.  Comfort Pat's mom, and drive out the cancer from her
body.  Bring Your just judgment upon the renters who refuse to
pay that which they owe to Pat and Vernon; but if that couple is
to be forgiven their debt, please arrange for Pat and Vernon to
receive fourfold from another source.  Let Your will be done in
all these requests which I ask in the authority that's in the name
of Jesus.
David