ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:18:36 -0500
Hi Mark & Rhonda,
Pleased to meet you.  I'm Kathy.  I now live in Maine, where my
husband is the pastor of a small church, but I am proud to say that I
am originally from Michigan.  Yea!  We have four children, Caleb, age
9, getting over some nasty bug, Elizabeth, age fifteen, who is
musical and just all around sweet, Matthew, age twenty, who is still
finding himself, and Christopher, age eighteen, who has done more to
increase my prayer life than I could have ever imagined!  If you
don't know what I'm talking about, just stay tuned.  I give an update
about once a week about the latest with my son Chris.  Most of it is
a bit hair raising, but there's gold in that there boy, I'm sure of
it!!  I play the guitar and I love causing trouble, in a good way, of
course.  GRIN!  It will be good to get to know you both.
Kathy