Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:45:31 -0400

Hello all,

I had posted that I recieved an e-mail from Mrs. Meyer's stating that all of their products are gluten free. Jennifer at Mrs. Meyer's thought that I was just asking about their cleaning products. I sent her another e-mail about the fact that their Pet Shampoo has Oatmeal in it ( I hug my dog all day long!). Below is her response. FYI  I also asked about their Caldrea Line of Products and they are all gluten Free. For those of you who like all natural products, check them out on line. You can contact Jennifer and ask where you can buy them as well.

Diana in RI
Hi Diana,

            I apologize.I wasn't even taking into account our Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Pet Line of products when I replied you your Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day inquiry; I was just assuming that you were asking about our cleaning product line.  It is true our Oatmeal Pet Shampoo does contain oatmeal extract in its formulation and for this reason it obviously would not be a good idea to wash your pets with this product.  However our Oatmeal Pet Shampoo is the only product in the pet line that has this ingredient.  I am sorry for not relaying this information in my original reply.  Thank you.

With Clean and Kind Regards,

Jennifer Martinez

Customer Service Manager

Toll free at: 877-576-8808