ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:51:43 -0600
Kathy,

Not hearing from your own children is, to say the least, stressful.  It taps
into all that fear that we never seemed to know was there.  It is a perfect
breeding ground for the enemy to plant lies into our thinking or, if some
are already there, to try and reinforce the lies we believe by putting more
lies on top of them.  Then there are the feelings that come along with it.
I remember when Gretchen was 15 and gone for three months.  I'm sure Matt is
just sorting things out in his mind right now.

Phil.