ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:17:05 -0600
It has been raining most of the weekend so, no out on the deck swing, for
me.  Man, is it wet, too.  This is totally off the wall in the nearly 35
years I've lived in Denver.  It was 65 or 66 for the high yesterday and it
is just 58 degrees right now at 4 PM.  Maybe it will snow.  That would be
neat.  Anyhow, did you hear the story on CNN?  I ran across it yesterday.
They found a 9 year old girl in the jungles of Brazil who was pregnant.
They brought her to a hospital and did a C section.  The baby and the mother
are fine.  The baby weighed 5 pounds.  They are attempting to back track now
to see if she was raped.  The little girl won't talk so somebody scared her
into silence.  This appears to be, they said, they youngest mother on
record.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com