ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 20:08:32 +0100
"Thank you, Lord, that you are far bigger and greater than all these things
and that Yours is the Kingdom, Power and the Glory!  I commit my sister to
you and all that she is suffering right now and I command, in the Name of
Jesus our Lord and Saviour, that such attack is removed from her life and
that the roaring lion goes and roars in the depths of the pit where nobody
else can hear him and be disturbed!

"Please keep Virgi strong and well and give her the wisdom to know where her
mind is being distressed and to conquer in the Name of Jesus!

"Amen!"

--
Carol