ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 06:35:00 -0500
Hi Vicki,

I think that one has to do with a lot of misconceptions on the part
of those who turn HIM down.  How can something so ETERNAL be so free?
Can you still have fun as a Christian? And then, there is the really
good one.  What will others think?

I could go on and on about that one.  Let me speak openly.  Some of
my "helpers" were not saved.  As they chatted amongg themselves, many
theological questions, and, a lot of ly-based thinking came to light
through the loving and healing work of JESUS.  I got to watch them
get born again.  It was so beautiful.

You see, so many of them came into their own long before my own
Salvation.  How could they possibly have known?

Luv in HIM,

Mari and the many