ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:24:36 +0100
Hi Doris,

Yes, the KJV often gets spoken about as the Authorised version  here in the
UK.

I'm afraid I haven't used E-Sword so can't offer any advice of its use with
JAWS.  The Online Bible still remains my preferred method of looking up when
on the computer, though I do sometimes do this online instead.  I also carry
Bibles around in various formats on my BrailleNote.  How blessed I am and
how much is available to us when I look back on the days where Braille Bible
books were always strewn around my bed for study and had to be put back up
on the top shelf before bed . . ..  Praise God, at least I had it!

--
Carol