ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:12:15 -0500
I remember once when I was in a drugstore in Madison, WI, and I was
looking at some key chains.  I found a little creature and asked
someone what it was.  They said: "O, it's just an ugly little
dog".  I promptly bought it, having had no inclination.  If someone
wishes for me to buy something, tell me, it's ugly and I will snatch
it up because I feel a wave of pity and compassion wash over me that
is so difficult to resist.

Luv in OUR BEAUTIFUL SERVANT KING,

Mari