ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 01:28:27 -0600
And that too, Sharon, is a valid point.  That's the thing about Jesus.  No
movie or picture can really portray how much he suffered and sacrificed for
us, not this side of heaven.  And his unspeakable gift is free to  anyone
who will turn to him in repentance and ask for salvation.  And yet, there
are those who turn him down.

Vicki