ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:16:02 +0100
Virgi,

I haven't been doing too well the past few nights either and really
struggled to get out to do a little very much needed shopping with a friend
yesterday.

Today I am going to help an 88 year old lady because she needs to pack a
case to send off some old teaching materials abroad.  Now, there are plenty
of people living with her, many young ones, who just don't go to help her.
Pray my back, arms and legs stand up to all she needs me to do for her.  (I
can't lift weights without pain, standing is very difficult and bending over
to pack . . ..)  I don't care though.  She's the first person in the church
for ages who has let me do anything for her!

--
Carol