ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:23:23 -0600
Hi all!

My sister told me this joke:

Two men were out ice fishing.  One of them was continually catching fish,
while the other wasn't having any success.  finally, after watching the
first man and growing frustrated, the second man finally called out, "Hey,
why are you catching so many fish and I'm not?  what's your secret?"

the first man said something that sounded muffled.

"what did you say?  I don't understand you."

Again, the first man sounded muffled.

"I still can't understand you!"

The first man pulled some things from his mouth into his hands and answered,
"You gotta keep the worms warm!"

Sharon