ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:52:30 -0400
Hay guyss, the Lord usre is some awesome.
We got hired on the spot.
Isn't our god so wonderful. Not just one of us but both of us.
Man, I'm so excited.
Thanks so much for all your prayers, and I know where two or more of us
agree in his name thus it will be done.
Man, again, thanks for seeking the face of Jesus with us, and for believing
in us.
What great friends you guys all have become.
Willll keep you posted on training.
They said it would be a little while before we actually get the training
cause they need to work out technical issues, but god is going to do that
also.
Just wanted to share the news, got in, got supper and now posted to yall.
yea!!!!! All praise honor, glory and thanks for our awesome God and all of
you.
Rhonda 2