ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michelle Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 12:41:52 -0700
Vinny and anyone else interested, I get christian fiction from a variety of
sources. The national library for the blind here in the us has a huge
christian inspirational fictional section.
The luthran library for the blind has a huge selection also they have over
4000 books on tape and in braille and large print. The braille is very high
quality. They are just a super group of people. The website is
httpww://www.blindmission.org
I do get a lot of my material from bookshare or from my own personal
scanning.
Shelly