ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 13:24:09 +0100
Rhonda, Phil, I think if we're honest, we're all much the same - we hold on
for as long as we can!  Only as we hand over time and again do we find it
comes easier and quicker!  It's like saying sorry to a loved one.  The more
you have done it, the quicker you do it!  (Well, that was my experience).

I don't run to Him nearly as quickly as I should on some occasions.  One
thing I find essential is the moment you hear Him, go for it!

I'm with you all on this one!  I need help and prayer too!

--
Carol