ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 08:06:08 -0400
Phil,
I haven't been voting for a senator since 2000.  Let me take this
moment to apologize for our two senators, Collins and Snow.  Let me
also just say that their presence in the senate is not my fault
because I skipped their names on the ballot.  I mostly vote
republican, for the races that I do vote for because I see their
policies heading us into a slower train wreck than the way the
democrats are leading, especially if the Howard Dean wing of the
party takes over, which is a good possibility.  I am encouraged to
learn that recently, some incumbents are being thrown out, but that
is mostly on a local level so we'll just have to wait and see if the
trend continues.
Kathy