ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 23:26:26 -0400
I went to a check up today...and my blood pressure was 178  over 111 kinda
high!!
I am now taking a 300 mg pill...the doctor did say that there could be a
program offered by the hospital for people who don't qualify for Medicade
because income is too high but yet can't afford insurance!!
This is such a crazy system...I was getting SSI but not anymore, since Ben
gets SSDI that has stopped, so will the Medicade I had...it ends at the end
of this month.
Such  a mixed up system.
But I will look in to that program and see what I can figure out, I can see
a doctor at the college as long as I am a student, so that's good!
Guess I really do need to worry less!
Rhonda