ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 05:00:53 -0400
Please pray for me as I go back to work today having missed several days due
to complications of diabetes and healing.  My immune system takes a hit each
time I go in to a hotbed of bacteria, but that's where my job is.  I am
seeking fewer hours soon and having a meeting regarding chopping off at
least one of my hours each night.  It will surely help my stamina improve.

Dave asked the doctor about his strange sleep behaviors yesterday.  His
doctor very wisely inquired if I had sleep problems and I said yes.
Imediately, he brought up the fact that my lack of light perception may
interfere with sleeping.  I thanked him profusely as many doctors don't even
want to hear that.  Anyway, Dave will participate in sleep studies at some
point to see what causes the problems for him during sleep, and that will
make us both feel better.  His doctor thinks he is an unlikely candidate for
stereotypic sleep apnea, but he says you can't always judge by that, so
we'll see.

Well, I continue to monitor the list and pray for every prayer need listed
here.  God bless you all.

Rhonda Rhonda, we just find have something really cool figured out for the
wedding.  Haha, and I think you and Mark will think it's cool!

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie